Saturday, April 8, 2017

Book Love: And Then it's Spring

Spring is my favorite time of year, and I love this book about waiting for the changes that spring brings to the world. This year I was especially inspired by the idea that one minute the world seems brown and empty from winter, and the next it is full of life and green and color.


Connecting Activity: Flower Art
I cut some big flower shapes out of brown butcher paper for us to fill with the colors of spring.

We glued these shapes onto a large cardboard box to create a fun spring garden scene that we'll be adding to throughout the season. I'll try to post about that finished product later!

It's also been fun to connect with the beauty of spring outside!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...